Cancellation PolicyApril 29, 2020 2023-09-21 7:06
Terms and conditions :
Thank you for choosing our limo service company. Please review our terms and conditions carefully before making a reservation
– Hourly Services: Hourly services have a minimum of 3 hours outside Manhattan, and certain hourly minimums and zone restrictions apply. Hourly charge rates are calculated based on the scheduled pick-up time in the NYC 5 boroughs and when the vehicle drops off in the 5 boroughs. If your pick-up or drop-off location is outside of New York City, you may incur a travel time charge. Note that one-way transfer services may not be available on weekends, holidays, and during special events.
– Waiting Time: We provide 30 minutes for domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights for airport pickups only. Waiting time will be charged in hourly increments after the grace period ends (at the rates below), and additional charges are subject to taxes, tips, and surcharges. Please keep in mind that we are unable to monitor train schedules accurately, and billing will begin at the scheduled pick-up time. There is a 15 minutes Grace period on all non airport pickups.
Wait time rates:
Sedan: $55/ Hour
Luxury Sedan: $65/ Hour
SUVs: $ 85/ Hour
Sprinter vans $150/ Hour
8 Passenger Limos $150 / Hour
10 Passenger Sprinter Limo $200/ Hour
10-14 Passenger Van: $130 / Hour
– Amendment and Cancellation: To receive a full refund for any vehicle type (SEDAN, LUXURY SEDAN, SUV, 10 PASSENGER VAN), amendments or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the pick-up time. However, for vehicles such as the MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER, 10 PAX LIMO SPRINTER, 8 PASSENGER LIMO, and 14 passenger van, amendments or cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to pick-up time to receive a 70% refund of the full amount paid. It’s essential to note that all deposits are non-refundable, and cancellations made beyond the respective time frames mentioned above (24 hours or 72 hours) will not be refunded.
– Diverted and Canceled Flights: We will monitor the flight up to the moment the vehicle is dispatched. If the flight is delayed after that point, there may be additional wait charges. If the flight is diverted or cancelled, there will be a No-Show fee or additional wait time if you authorize us to wait for the flight to arrive at the new time.
– Damages: You are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle during your service.
– Luggage: We are not liable for damages to luggage or its contents.
– Service Error: If there is a vehicle breakdown or service error, we will do our best to provide a replacement vehicle (which may be through a third-party affiliate) that is equivalent to the original reservation. We cannot be held liable for missed reservations or appointments due to service errors.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our service. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further assistance.