Effective Date: 10th of March 2021
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users of the website with a safe and secure environment.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We ‘ll use state – of – the – art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
LEGAL STATEMENT: STARRIDE LIMO INC. DBA STARRIDE LIMO NYC (collectively, “STARRIDE”, “we”, “our” and “us”.) has created this privacy statement (“Statement”) in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to the privacy of the details that you provide to us when using www.nyviptransfer.com (“collectively “the website”), as the data controller for the purposes of the NEW YORK SHIELD ACT and the EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
The Personal Information on the website, is collected, controlled and processed by the data controller; [INSERT NAME] collected on behalf of;
STARRIDE LIMO INC.
| New York, USA.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We obtain personal information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to us.
When you visit to use the website or participate in certain services, seek access to certain content or features, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Your payment information, when needed to facilitate certain transactions;
- Reviews, comments, and/or surveys on our media blog; and
- Other information you may provide to us when you fill a form, such as through our “Contact Us” form or “Booking Order Form”.
Information obtained from other sources.
We may obtain personal information about you in connection with the Services from publicly and commercially available sources and from our affiliates and/or business partners (such as advertising networks or social networking services), including:
- Demographic data (such as gender, age range, educational level, household income range, number of children in household, ethnicity to the extent permitted);
- Purchasing data, including information about advertisements you have seen or acted upon and information about your interaction with advertisers’ products and services;
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, industry; and business address);
How we use the information we obtain
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services, including authorizing a purchase, or completing a transaction that you requested;
- Send promotional materials as well as running Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Ads, alerts regarding available offers and other communications, including text/SMS messages if you provided your mobile number and opted in to receive such messages (for information on our text messaging program, please see our Text/SMS Messaging Program Terms);
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Provide technical support;
- Generate suggestions about the type of content you may enjoy;
- Supplement your personal information collected directly from you and/or from automated means with additional information from publicly and commercially available sources, and/or information from our affiliates and our business partners;
- Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the purpose of providing relevant and easier access to content, advertising across browsers and devices, and other operational/business purposes;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Services; managing our communications; reviewing and processing employment applications, performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties, including:
- Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as providers of IT and email distribution services, who may use your personal information for the purposes mentioned above;
- Advisors such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (and their respective advisers), who may use the personal information in connection with the sale or purchase;
- If STARRIDE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, to the relevant third party (and its advisers) who may use the data in connection with the acquisition;
- Analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Websites;
- Law enforcement agencies or other third parties for the purposes described below.
What rights you have over your data
All Your Personal Information we collect will always belong to you. However, we are a collector and a processor of Your Personal Information. That implies on us obligations to respect your rights to Personal Information and facilitate the exercise of your rights thereto. In order to use any of your rights at any time please contact us and we will facilitate the exercise of your rights free of charge. We will inform you on the actions taken by us under your request as soon as practically possible, but in any case, not later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days.
In accordance with effective regulations, particularly the GDPR, you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
Right to access. You may obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and get an access to such personal data. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
Right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
Right to erase your Personal Information. Please note that a request to erase your Personal Information will also terminate your account on the Site. We will automatically and without undue delay erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
Right to data portability. You may obtain from us the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us and transmit it to another Personal Information Controller;
Right to object to processing of Your Personal Information,
Right to withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Information at any time
When someone visits the website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
To transfer data between our websites, our applications and backends, communication is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. We protect the systems and processing by a series of technical and organizational measures. These include data encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization, logical and physical access restriction and control, firewalls and recovery systems, and integrity testing. Our employees are regularly trained in the sensitive handling of personal data and are obliged to observe data secrecy in accordance with legal requirements.
We do not knowingly gather or otherwise process personal data of minors under the age of 16. If we notice that one of our users/visitors is a minor we’ll immediately take steps to remove their information. If you believe we have processed or still hold information on minors, please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll remove it A.S.A.P.
Changes in the privacy statement
The effective date at the bottom of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. We will notify you before any material change takes effect so that you have time to review the changes. Any change is effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.