Terms of ServiceApril 17, 2020 2023-05-03 16:31
Terms of Service
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of STARRIDE services, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.nyviptransfer.com (the “Site or website”)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site, or Services. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to STARRIDE. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
2. USAGE/ ELIGIBILITY
You will use this site in a manner consistent with any, and all, applicable laws, legislation, rules and regulations. If you violate any restrictions in these terms, you agree to indemnify STARRIDE for any losses, costs or damages, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by STARRIDE in relation to, or arising out of, such a breach.
3. ABOUT STARRIDE SERVICES
STARRIDE is a company that carries on its business activities in the heart of New York, United States. We are in the business of providing Limo Transportation services. We have created www.nyviptransfer.com to provide the services to you. Some of our services includes the following;
- Airport Transportation. By selecting any of our Limousine, you get to travel in style and comfort.
- Black Car Service. We provide reliable black car service in New York. With up-to-date and cutting-edge hygiene standards, you’ll be able to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your car is clean and your transportation will be stress-free.
- Limousine Service. Looking for the best place to spend the night in town. There is no need to look for anyone else, as STARRIDE LIMO NYC has a fleet of Limousine services that will make you feel the royalty. Whether you need a livery service near you for a wonderful night out with friends or for a magical evening with your beloved. A wonderful car with chauffeured services at your disposal.
- Wedding Service. With our luxury Limo Cars, we will color up your wedding ceremony with the most comfortable cars.
- Prom Service. Prom nights are very important in a teen’s life. It easily passes as one of the biggest events in the life of a teenager as it involves creating memories with high-school friends that may never meet again. At STARRIDE LIMO NYC, we help your teens accentuate their prom night by providing exclusive prom limo services. This is especially important if you plan prom festivities or if you’re a concerned parent looking to give your teenage kids a remarkable prom night memory.
How to Use the Service?
We recommend that our clients reserve a car ahead of time (at no additional charge) to be guaranteed a car at time of pick up. We can provide you with a car at short notice by phone or online upon availability.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may provide links to external Internet sites. STARRIDE hereby declares explicitly that it has no influence on the layout or content of linked pages and dissociates itself expressly from all contents of all linked pages of third parties. STARRIDE shall not be liable for the use or content of Internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
6. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
7. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
8. PRICING & ORDER CANCELLATION
– Hourly Services: Hourly services have a minimum of 3 hours outside Manhattan, and certain hourly minimums and zone restrictions apply. Hourly charge rates are calculated based on the scheduled pick-up time in the NYC 5 boroughs and when the vehicle drops off in the 5 boroughs. If your pick-up or drop-off location is outside of New York City, you may incur a travel time charge. Note that one-way transfer services may not be available on weekends, holidays, and during special events.
– Waiting Time: We provide 30 minutes for domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights for airport pickups only. Waiting time will be charged in hourly increments after the grace period ends (at the rates below), and additional charges are subject to taxes, tips, and surcharges. Please keep in mind that we are unable to monitor train schedules accurately, and billing will begin at the scheduled pick-up time. There is a 15 minutes Grace period on all non airport pickups.
Wait time rates:
Sedan: $55/ Hour
Luxury Sedan: $65/ Hour
SUVs: $ 85/ Hour
Sprinter vans $150/ Hour
8 Passenger Limos $150 / Hour
10 Passenger Sprinter Limo $200/ Hour
10-14 Passenger Van: $130 / Hour
– Amendment and Cancellation: To receive a full refund for any vehicle type (SEDAN, LUXURY SEDAN, SUV, 10 PASSENGER VAN), amendments or cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the pick-up time. However, for vehicles such as the MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER, 10 PAX LIMO SPRINTER, 8 PASSENGER LIMO, and 14 passenger van, amendments or cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to pick-up time to receive a 70% refund of the full amount paid. It’s essential to note that all deposits are non-refundable, and cancellations made beyond the respective time frames mentioned above (24 hours or 72 hours) will not be refunded.
– No-Shows: If you do not see your driver at a certain pick-up point, please do not leave before calling our dispatch office at 929-205-7897. If we do not hear from you, the driver will wait up to 30 minutes for domestic airport pickups, up to 60 minutes for International airport pickups and 15 minutes for all other pickups after the scheduled pickup time. After that, we will try calling your cell phone, your home phone, or your contact person’s phone based on the nature of the pickup. If we get no response, we will release the car, and you will be billed for a No Show, which includes the original ride price plus waiting time charges. To authorize the driver to wait, please call the office to authorize the waiting time. If we do not hear from you after the time frame, we will contact you again, and if there is still no contact, you will be charged for the ride and the waiting time.
– Diverted and Canceled Flights: We will monitor the flight up to the moment the vehicle is dispatched. If the flight is delayed after that point, there may be additional wait charges. If the flight is diverted or cancelled, there will be a No-Show fee or additional wait time if you authorize us to wait for the flight to arrive at the new time.
– Damages: You are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle during your service.
– Luggage: We are not liable for damages to luggage or its contents.
– Service Error: If there is a vehicle breakdown or service error, we will do our best to provide a replacement vehicle (which may be through a third-party affiliate) that is equivalent to the original reservation. We cannot be held liable for missed reservations or appointments due to service errors.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our service. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further assistance.
We accept Payments for our services via PayPal & credit cards – VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and DISCOVER. By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for all charges you incur for any order. You are responsible for, and agree to pay, all such charges. If we or our third-party payment processor cannot obtain authorization for charges to your payment method or if any amounts you authorize us to charge to your payment method are reversed or charged back for any reason, we may, at our option, in addition to any other remedies: make second and/or subsequent attempts to charge your payment method, and/or use any other lawful means to collect payment on any outstanding amounts due to us.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless STARRIDE, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “STARRIDE Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged STARRIDE Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation of the rights of another, (e) any third party’s use or misuse of the Site or Services provided to you and (f) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Site or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms. You agree to promptly notify STARRIDE of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the STARRIDE Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the STARRIDE Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and STARRIDE.
11. PROHIBITED USES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any parties’ functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use content without proper attribution
- Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s specific licensing
Your access to and use of the services and content provided on www.nyviptransfer.com are at YOUR OWN RISK. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, (STARRIDE ENTITIES are STARRIDE founders, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and partners) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
STARRIDE make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from STARRIDE or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the STARRIDE is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by STARRIDE of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, STARRIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STARRIDE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, AND TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT STARRIDE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Sites (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, and vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this Section may not apply to you.
If STARRIDE decides to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. Existing contracts will not be affected by such changes.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This general terms and conditions in relation to the use of www.nyviptransfer.com is hereby governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New York. The competent courts in New York shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between you and STARRIDE